Area of Interest

Friday, June 4, 2010

New AZ State Flag

A wonderful lady from Mississippi , sends Arizona her support on the 9-12 network...

"Hello fellow patriots in Arizona . Although I am not in Arizona when I saw the new state flag I laughed with happiness because it seemed so apropos. I want you to know that the rest of the USA is watching, applauding and sending emails and faxes and standing with you. I was beginning to feel hopeless about our country then suddenly Arizona stands up for our country and our rights as a people. What a thrill! I watched and asked myself "will Arizona back down?" Much to my delight Arizona stood even straighter and said "we double dog dare you". Your governor has steel in her spine and the man who wrote to California about the boycott and told him Arizona could cut off their electricity is our kind of patriot. Now I know what kind of people are in the old west. Hooray for Arizona . We from the Magnolia State of Mississippi salute you!!"

Here's the new AZ flag she posted for us...


No comments:

Post a Comment